Skip to content ↓

ICWCI Directory - How can I hire a Clerk of Works?

If you are looking to employ the services of a self-employed, freelance or private practice Clerk of Works/Construction Inspector, please use the 'show filter' box below, to search by area.

The list is in regions, however, many of the practices carry out work in various areas, including overseas. 

If you have any questions or would like to advertise in the next (full colour) Directory please contact HQ by calling 01733 405160 or by emailing The deadline for booking advertising space is Friday May 20th 2023.

To view a pdf version of the ICWCI Directory, please click here: