Please see below for a current list of vacancies.
Clerk of Works
emh Group, Leicestershire
Clerk of Works
Hours - 35 hours per week
Based - Leicestershire
emh Group are looking for 3 Clerk of Works to join our growing development team to ensure we build quality homes we can proud of.
These roles will lead the quality process on-site and ensure very high standards are maintained in line with contractual requirements to deliver around 600 multi tenure new homes a year.
The ideal candidate
You will have experience in the building industry and experience as a Clerk of Works or similarly related activities within housing projects, involving new constructions and rehabilitation of properties.
Ideally you will have a trade background in the construction industry, Knowledge of modern methods of Construction and Renewable technologies along with excellent communication skills and the ability delivery exceptional quality control on site.
Our generous package includes:
Contributory pension scheme
Health cash plan – BHSF
34 days annual leave (including statutory days), increasing with length of service
A wide range of training and development opportunities (we are an Investors in People accredited organisation)
For further information please click on the links below:
Person Specification: https://emhgroup.s1.umbraco.io/media/3663/clerk-of-works-person-spec.pdf
“We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application”
Closing Date: 18 April 2019
Interviews: first stage 30 April 2019 and second stage on 3 May 2019
How to apply
To apply for this vacancy please click on the below link and you will be redirected to the emh group recruitment website where you will be required to apply with a CV.
Clerk of Works
Black Country Living Museum, Dudley
Clerk of Works
Black Country Living Museum are looking to appoint a Clerk of Works to ensure that the Forging Ahead Development is built to a consistently high standard of quality in accordance with the contract and current regulations. The successful candidate will have experience of working as a Clerk of Works, or similar position, on large scale multi-faceted Construction Projects and will hold a HNC in a building trade discipline. He/ she will also have a strong working knowledge of Building Regulations as well as relevant legislation and statutory requirements including CDM, asbestos and scaffolding and will have the ability to read drawings, issue site reports and research technical data. The successful candidate will also be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, attention to detail and good time management. It is essential that the successful candidate have a full driving licence and a CSCS card. An understanding of historic building techniques would be advantageous.
To view the full job profile and to apply, please visit www.bclm.com
The closing date for all applications is: 23 April 2019 at 5pm. Interviews and assessments are expected to take place the week commencing 13 May 2019.
London, U.S Embassy
The Facility Management Office (FM) at the U.S. Embassy London is in search of a detail orientated and customer focused Housing Inspector to perform inspections of the Embassy London’s residential housing properties.
Duties will include: determining the nature and extent of maintenance and repair work required: reviewing work that has been performed by landlords, contractors, or in-house technical staff; reviewing work orders and contacting landlords, contractors or their representatives; informing occupants of their work order status.
- Performance Related Pay System
- Pension Scheme
- BUPA Membership
- Employee Assistance Program
- Season Ticket Loan
- Generous Annual Leave & Sick Leave
- Paid Public Holidays (U.K. & U.S.)
- University degree in either: Facilities Management, Engineering Trades, Environmental Safety, Construction, Engineering or Architecture is required.
- Experience in the maintenance, trades inspection, or construction fields is required. Work experience as a project manager, project engineer, project designer or quality control assurance inspector is required.
- Level 4 English, both written and spoken is required.
To apply and receive further information regarding the application process, please click here.
Closing date: Open Until Filled
Site Engineers and Site Managers
London Hotels Group, London
UK based developer is recruiting Site Engineers/Site Managers for projects based in London.
- graduate with a minimum of 5 years from a construction university course/degree (MSc degree would be a plus)
- minimum 5 years’ experience on site
- experience with housing and hotel projects will be essential
- experience with deep foundation will be essential
- proficiency in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
- fluent in English
- moderate/fluent in Romanian will be beneficial
- act as the main technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors, craftspeople and operatives
- check plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
- ensure that all materials used and work performed are in accordance with the specifications
- oversee the selection and requisition of materials
- manage, monitor and interpret the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect
- liaise with any consultants, subcontractors
- to prepare Method Statements
- to plan and schedule daily/weekly/monthly site activities
- to compile field progress reports on daily/weekly/monthly basis
If you have any questions or you would like to apply, please contact Pooja Damle by emailing email@example.com